I’ll answer your question with a question.
What’s a recipe for a great summer?
- Take 2 Dietetics students taking meal management classes
- Add to 1 small town called Oxford, Ohio
- Stir in 1 intense summer training plan for cross country
- Mix in a love for food and fun
- Stir vigorously
- Serve with wine (or ginger ale).
This blog chronicles our misadventures of running, cooking, eating, and experimenting with life under the Oxford sun.
Who are we?
Erica– junior at Miami University, runner, frequent flyer, lover of all things oatmeal, and obsessed with wide open spaces.